The second season of Syfy’s The Expanse takes off tonight at 10 PM ET with a special two part premiere!
After the show, check out The Churn podcast with authors Ty Franck and Daniel Abraham (aka James SA Corey).
Daniel Dociu‘s covers only get better and better with each new novel, and today we’re thrilled to show off the next in the series.
PERSEPOLIS RISING will be gracing your bookshelves next year. More details to come, but for now please enjoy these wallpapers!
Buy the Book
A revolution brewing for generations has begun in fire. It will end in blood.
Holden and the crew of the Rocinante are back! The sixth Expanse novel is available today in the US in hardcover, eBook, and audio formats and will be available in the UK this Thursday.
Buckle up, Belters. Syfy has just announced the start date for the second season of The Expanse! Check out the sweet new trailer below.
If you’re in the UK, it’s starting to get cold outside and dark at an unreasonable hour. Luckily, now that The Expanse is on Netflix, there is no reason to venture outside and every reason to stay in and watch all ten episodes of season one this weekend.
Starring Thomas Jane, Steven Strait, Dominique Tipper, Cas Anvar, Wes Chatham, Florence Faivre, Jonathan Banks, Paulo Costanzo and Jay Hernandez, the drama has been hailed as ‘the most ambitious series in SyFy history’.
Syfy has already renewed the series for a second season, which is set to premiere in the US in 2017 and via Netflix in the UK shortly after.
In more exciting James S. A. Corey news, the new novel Babylon’s Ashes is available to pre-order now ahead of its December release in hardback and ebook. Watch The Expanse now.
US viewers will be able to watch the first season this December via Amazon Prime!
Couldn’t make it to NYCC last week? Don’t worry. We brought it home to you.
- Actors Steven Strait, Dominique Tipper, Cas Anvar and Wes Chatham, EP Mark Fergus and authors Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck took some time out to talk about The Expanse, adapting the books, and dropped some hints about season 2 with Ars Technica.
- Expanse fans turned out in cosplay last weekend, which was great to see!
- Orbit hosted Bobbie Draper at their booth and made everyone feel short.
- The Geekiary interviewed James S. A. Corey, Steven Strait, Dominique Tipper, Cas Anvar and Wes Chatham, and Mark Fergus about the production process and upcoming season.
- Blastr covered Saturday’s panel featuring ‘The Expanse’.
- And finally, the announcement that Netflix has acquired the global distribution rights to ‘The Expanse’ except in the US, Canada, and New Zealand .
If you were following the news out of NYCC last week, you may have already heard the big news: Netflix has acquired the global streaming rights to ‘The Expanse.’ Beginning on November 3rd fans will be able to stream the first season except the USA, Canada, and New Zealand.
US viewers will be able to stream via Amazon Prime in December.
More info to come on availability in Canada, and New Zealand.
Flip and burn on whatever you are doing and go to SyFy right now to watch the first four episodes!